Freedom isn't free ...
Turns out that freedom isn’t free, in fact it’s a pretty expensive business…
Voices for Freedom is a rapidly growing not-for-profit grassroots movement of regular Kiwi folk who are putting in their time, skills, and resources to defend our freedom. However, even with this generous support there are still hard costs required to keep the wheels of revolution turning.
So, if you value your freedom and you like what we’re doing to try and rescue it, please consider supporting us. Every dollar is like precious fuel on the furnace of change.
Here are some examples of how your support helps win your freedom back:
- $28 – Ensure our eye catching signs wing their way safely from Cape Reinga to Bluff.
- $80 – Fund three striking signs that raise awareness & spark courageous conversation.
- $160 – Create incredible videos with local and international experts and freedom fighters.
- $400 – Bring you powerful Live events that rally and engage each other.
- $800 – Bolster the technical infrastructure that keeps VFF going.
- $1200 – Sponsor a VFF team member to help grow NZ’s freedom team or Support our work to beat censorship
using old-school marketing such as flyers and billboards.
- $2500 – Contact us about contributing towards larger scale projects including legal action.